First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
The bank was created as a result of the merger of large banks – First Gulf Bank (owned by the son of Emirate of Dubai ruler) and NBAD Bank (owned by the government of Emirate of Abu Dhabi). It is the largest bank in UAE and one of the most affluent financial institutions in the world. In 2017, it became the largest and most reliable bank in the Middle East and Africa. The Bank has more than 50 branches around the world - the Bank has offices in London, Switzerland, France, the USA, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai. Having an account with this bank, you can perform operations at any international office of the bank.
Information about bank tariffs
Debit card is granted for use
Possibility to receive a checkbook
Monthly account statement
Free Internet banking, mobile banking, and telephone banking
Individual manager (English speaking)
- Originals of all statutory documents
- Certificate of Good Standing (if the company is more than one year old)
- Description of the activity (including partners, turnover, countries, etc.);
- Information about the founders;
Documents of the account manager / beneficiary:
- Original of internal passport;
- Original of foreign passport (with a resident visa);
- Emirates ID;
- Confirmation of the customer address in UAE;
- Statement of personal account for the last 3 months;
- Data regarding the source of the beneficiary's funds origin;
- Documents showing the beneficiary's experience;
* The bank always reserves the right to request additional documents in the process of considering the issue of the account opening.
Account opening period: up to 25 days after submitting all necessary documentation to the bank.
Our company specialists are always ready to advise you in more detail on all issues regarding the procedure for opening a current account with First Abu Dhabi Bank.