Noor Bank was founded in January 2008. It offers a wide range of products and services in the field of servicing individuals and corporate clients. Thanks to a professional approach and innovative banking products, the bank successfully develops its client base attracting private and corporate clients from all over the world. Bank branches are located throughout the country in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, and Al Ain.
A debit card is granted for use
Possibility to receive a checkbook
Monthly account statement
Free Internet banking, mobile banking, and telephone banking
Individual manager (English speaking)
- Originals of all statutory documents
- Certificate of Good Standing (if the company is more than one year old)
- Description of the activity (including partners, turnover, countries, etc.);
- Information about the founders;
Documents of the account manager / beneficiary:
- Original of internal passport;
- Original of foreign passport (with a resident visa);
- Emirates ID;
- Confirmation of the customer address in UAE;
- Statement of personal account for the last 3 months;
- Data regarding the source of the beneficiary's funds origin;
- Documents showing the beneficiary's experience.
* The bank always reserves the right to request additional documents in the process of considering the issue of the account opening.
Account opening period: up to 25 days after submitting all necessary documentation to the bank.
Our company specialists are always ready to advise you in more detail on all issues regarding the procedure for opening a current account with Noor Bank.