National Bank of Dubai, NBD
This bank was created as a result of the merger of two large banking structures - National Bank of Dubai (NBD) and Emirates Financial Group, which makes ENBD one of the largest and most affluent financial organizations today not only in Dubai, but also in all Arab Emirates and in the Middle East.
The bank offers a wide range of banking services alongside with perfect servicing. Emirates NBD opens accounts for companies registered in UAE: local companies, companies of FEZ and offshore companies. The bank has more than 220 branches and more than 900 ATMs throughout the country and abroad.
Information about bank tariffs
A checkbook is granted for use
Free debit card
Individual manager (Russian / English)
Online banking, telephone banking, access to the account through ATMs
Monthly account statement.
- Originals of all statutory documents
- Certificate of Good Standing (if the company is more than one year old)
- Description of the activity (including partners, turnover, countries, etc.);
- Information about the founders;
Documents of the account manager / beneficiary:
- Original of internal passport;
- Original of foreign passport (with a resident visa);
- Emirates ID;
- Confirmation of the customer address in UAE;
- Statement of personal account for the last 3 months;
- Data regarding the source of the beneficiary's funds origin;
- Documents showing the beneficiary's experience;
* The bank always reserves the right to request additional documents in the process of considering the issue of the account opening.
1. To date, the bank does not accept companies engaged in gold trading;
2. Companies located in the northern emirates should have an actual office and provide confirmation of the office availability – the contract, photo;
3. Signatories of the account (UAE residents) must provide proof of residence in UAE.
Account opening period: up to 20 days after submitting all necessary documentation to the bank.
Our company specialists are always ready to advise you in more detail on all issues regarding the procedure for opening a current account with Emirates NBD.