Mashreq Bank is the oldest private bank and leader in the Middle East financial market. It ranks third in the TOP 10 best banks of UAE. More than half of the country's population maintains accounts with this Bank.
Mashreq Bank works with all types of customers: individuals and legal entities, residents and non-residents, local people and foreign citizens.
Today, the bank has representative offices in 9 countries, which are not only the countries of the Middle East region: Egypt, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain, but also the USA and Europe.
Information about bank tariffs
A checkbook is granted for use
Free debit card
Individual manager (English-speaking)
Online banking, telephone banking, access to the account through ATMs
Monthly account statement.
- Originals of all statutory documents
- Certificate of Good Standing (if the company is more than one year old)
- Description of the activity (including partners, turnover, countries, etc.);
- Information about the founders;
Documents of the account manager / beneficiary:
- Original of internal passport;
- Original of foreign passport (with a resident visa);
- Emirates ID;
- Confirmation of the customer address in UAE;
- Statement of personal account for the last 3 months;
- Data regarding the source of the beneficiary's funds origin;
- Documents showing the beneficiary's experience.
* The bank always reserves the right to request additional documents in the process of considering the issue of the account opening.
Account opening period: up to 20 days after submitting all necessary documentation to the bank.
Our company specialists are always ready to advise you in more detail on all issues regarding the procedure for opening a current account with Mashreq Bank.